Now, look at that picture and tell me who is really for the middle class. Makes McCain's campaign ads look like the lies they are, doesn't it? Now keep in mind that the two groups that get tax hikes under Obama's plan ($600,000 and up) are only 1.1% of Americans, and the remaining 98.9% see modest to significant tax CUTS. The largest cuts under Obama's plan go to the groups that cover 60% of taxpayers (including me, in the $37-66k/year group).
Those who most need tax relief get it under Obama. The rich get the lion's share of the tax cuts under
If you were just voting your wallet, who would be the better choice? A picture is worth a thousand words...
Technorati Tags: Politics, Taxes, McCain, Obama